A new issue of Sada al-Jihad (Echo of Jihad) is out (issue number 26):
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Distinguishing Jihad from Resistance
- Applying the Sharia…Whose Responsibility?
- Commanders Seeking Martyrdom: The Sunna and Principle (Behind It)
- The Crime of Killing a Muslim Individual
- The Two Agreements in Lebanon and Pakistan Are Not the Same
Document (Arabic): 6-8-2008-firdaws-issue-26-of-sada-al-jihad
My name is Professor Richard Tomback, I am a lecturer in Holocaust Studies and the History
of the Ancient Near East with the City University in New York.
would there be a possibility to be able to subscribe to your site and receive
updates and news.
I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter
Professor Richard Tomback